Telegrupp AS banking and company data:
|Registered address:||Tartu mnt 63, Tallinn, Estonia|
|Dun and Bradstreet no:||535128755|
|Bank name:||Swedbank AS|
|Bank Address||Liivalaia 8, Tallinn 15040, Estonia|
|Account no (IBAN):||EE552200001120152390|
Privately owned Telegrupp Ltd is one of the largest Systems Integrators in Estonia. Having 96 full time employees and 13 M EUR revenues (2016), we provide Telecom, IT and Security services. Our production capabilities include systems prototyping and software design. With excellent project management skills, we deliver turnkey security, communications and IT infrastructure solutions to the office facilities and Data-centers. Our "MobileIPCentrex" and "VoIP switch" white label services are used by all largest Nordic Telcos. About half of our revenues come from military/government sector.
Head office in Tallinn, Estonia, branch offices in the Estonian second largest town Tartu and east-Estonian Jõhvi.
- 1997 Telegrupp AS registered.
- 2001 Merger with Mobitele OÜ
- 2002 14th place in according to local business daily Äripäev
- July 4th Telegrupp was acquired by Merko Ehitus 45% and Comliet UAB 55% which is the daughter company of Lithuanian Telecom
- 2003 July: 5th place in Estonian IT companies according to local business daily Äripäev
- 2004 Kredit rating AA issued by Krediidiinfo
- 2005 Telegrupp given €500 thousand R&D grant by Estonian Ivestment Agency.MBO in Telegrupp2004. Kredit rating AA issued by Krediidiinfo
- 2006 Viru Prison security and communications systems installation contract.
- 2007 North-Estonian Regional Hospital security and communications systems installation contract
- 2008 Revenues reach EUR 10 million
- 2009 ISO 9001:2008 quality system
- 2012 AAA credit rating of Telegrupp AS issued by Krediidiinfo, an Experian group company.
- 2012 Revenue growth exceeds 40% YoY.
- 2014 AQAP 2110:2009 quality system certification
- 2014 Aquisition of Eltron AS
- 2015 ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 quality certification
2015: a contract was signed with Eliko Development Project EU48693Telegrupp AS is involved in the sub-project of Eliko Tehnoloogia Arenduskeskus OÜ, which aims to develop and test Internet hardware and software solutions for use in SCADA applications. The project is funded by the European Regional Development.
- 2015 Yearly revenues reach EUR 15 Million
- 2016 Yearly revenues EUR 13 Million
- 2016 Number of employees: 96
SubsidiariesEltron AS - fire alarm, access control, burglar alarm, nurse call systems. www.eltron.ee
Data Center Technology Sweden AB - Data Centers www.dctab.se
Hannu Pro Tallinn OÜ- Professional audio-video systems. www.hannu-pro.com